Real Tuscan life Experience combined with Hands-onTraditionalFamilyItalian, Mediterranean and Vegetarian Kitchen, Art &Excursions, Relaxation and lots of Fun
6 nights – 7 days stay for a deep unique all inclusive Tuscan experience in a real Tuscan home, with the company of your hosts, cooking and eating all together, experiencing the local culture, enjoying sightseeing, food and art work shops and local farmer’s markets.
During the 4hands-oncookingclasses, following seasonal products and the fruits of our organic garden we’ll cook several traditional family recipes coming from different Italian regions, to experience the large variety of flavors and ingredients that makes Italian cuisine so wide and unique. A different excursion everyday to meet the beauty of our Art: medieval walled towns, art cities, small undiscovered villages. Places where each brick tells you a story from the past.
Friday is farmer’s marketday and we cannot miss a visit : food, vegetables, plants and flowers, clothes, leather. Some good deals and lot of fun.
If you feel you are ready to move your own steps on this beautiful land, take some time by yourself or with your friends, exploring Florence, Lucca or Siena, sitting in a Café, getting a cappuccino or a real gelato, doing a little shopping, visiting a museum….or just hanging around with the pleasure of “breathing” the place, the sounds, the smells, the rhythm of Italian lifestyle….
You may opt to skip one of our planned tours and enjoy your own time. Drop and pick up at the train station are available and it’ll be nice to meet again in the evening for another delicious dinner all together.
If you had not yet figured it out…this is a unique experience to meet the great Italian spirit and hold it forever.
SAMPLE SCHEDULERecipes change for seasonal produces of our organic garden and local farmer's markets
Check-in in the afternoon: our pick up service starts at 3:00 p.m.
Pasta with eggplants and “mozzarella di bufala”
Sformato with zucchine in crosta
Gelato e caramello
8.30 -9.30 : breakfast
9.30 – Visit to Volterra and the ancient hamlet of Villa Saletta. Lunch at the enoteca Vena di Vino. It is possible to sign for a Wine Tasting. The costis15euros and you’ll taste 4 great Tuscan Wines. Lunch at your charge (ar. 15 euros)
17.00 – Cooking Class: a Southern Vegetarian dinner
– Lasagne with artichokes
– Chicken “alla Siciliana” (sun dry tomatoes, oregano and pinenuts)
– Caramelized peppers
– Brutti e Buoni (almonds merengue)
8.30 -9.00 : breakfast
9.00 – Visit to the Baroque monastery of Calci
13.30 – Lunch at home:
Assorted local cheeses with honey and fruit
17:00 – Cooking class: A Tuscan dinner
– Risotto with pumpkin and mushroom
– Pork loin with Vin Santo ( pork with Tuscan dessert wine and lemon peel)
– Salad with pears and pecorino cheese
– Crostata with figs and rosemary
8.30 -9.00 : breakfast
9.00 – Visit to San Gimignano, wine tasting and lunch at winery “Fattoria di San Donato”
20.00 – Dinnerat home:
– Italian Barbecue feast!
8.00 -9.00 : breakfast.
Visit to the medieval walled town of Certaldo. Several art workshops and the best cappuccino ever! Lunch in town
17:30 – Cooking class: A northern dinner
– Brasato al Chianti (beef stew with vegatables and wine)
– Potato ring ( three flavors baked mash potato)
– Cipolline with amaretti
– Bunet (chocolate pudding)
8.00 -9.00 : breakfast
9.00 – Visit to the farmer’s market in Pontedera
13.00 – Lunch at home: Friday lunch!
17:30 – Cooking class: Fusion: Italiankitchen meeting otherMediterraneancountries
– Rice with sesame, carrots and dates
– Fresh tuna with curry sauce
– White cabbage and pears salad
8.30 -9.30 : breakfast
9.30 – departures
Cooking School Course Price:
1900 euros pp – double occupancy
2050 euros pp – single occupancy
* In case you have a group of minimum 4 people, please contactus for a customized date and program
- 6 nights& 7 Days in single/double Bedrooms with private washrooms
- All meals and Tuscan Table Wine – Chianti (Red) & Vernaccia (White)
- 4 Cooking Classes
- 2 Full day guided excursion to Volterra and San Gimignano
- 2 Half Day Excursions (art towns, medieval villages, traditional art workshops, wineries): the Baroque Monastery in Calci, Certaldo
- 1 Visit to farmer’s market
- Transportation &Transfers from/to Pontedera Train Station or Pisa Airport – service available from 8 am (arrivals) to 8 pm (departures). For early and late transfers or Florence we’ll provide a taxi service at your charge.
- Daily Room Cleaning
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Hiking Trails
- Laundry Facilities / WiFi / hairdryer
- Extras: 3restaurantlunches ( ar. 20 euro seach) trains and museum tickets are not included in the weekly rate
2016 Calendar DatesIn case you have a group of minimum 4 people, please contact us for a customized date and program
|21 – 27|
|3 – 9|
|17 – 23|
|11 – 17|
|1 – 7|
|8 – 14|
|22 – 28|
|5 – 11|
Cooking Course Registration Form
You can use this form with no-obligation to get detailed information. Reservation requests require completion of the form below. Please provide all required information and click the submit button at the bottom.
*** Please Note *** All reservation request are subject to availability.